10 January 2008

The power of believing in others and having good friends.



I believe this are 2 of the most important things everyone shouldn’t live without – sincerely BELIEVING in what you think is true and GOOD FRIENDS. It’s a lesson I remembered again after I watch Nobuta wo Produce episode 8. Well, okay, I know I’m a bit too much in watching series and stuff but hey, I learn something from it. There should be some time for you to sit back a bit and rejoice in life by doing what you feel best for you – reading crime novel, watching cartoon, cooking, making houses, sewing, hanging out with friends, praying or sleeping. Just make sure you don’t overdoing it.

What so touching about this episode is that it shows how much you can be influence by what others thinking about you and how important it is to have someone believing in you. Sadly to say, life is like that. You don’t believe in something because it is the real truth but IT becomes the truth when you believe in it. Not sure enough? Well, let’s take what’s happen around us for example. People believe almost everything they see, heard or read from the news – media can be scary sometimes, knowing how much a person’s life (in this case celebrity and other big names in world being talked bad about) and some beliefs (most people in the world think of terrorism right after someone mentioning islam or muslim to them) being scarred and shamed for life.

There are 3 types of people in this world: those who save others, those who hurt others and those who only care for themselves. Which one will you like to be? I’m not saying I’m a saint or something, it’s just that it pains me to know that I sometime CAN becoming one of them ( without regret at the time being) – the kind that hurt others or the kind that save-their-own-asses depending on the time and situation I am in. Well, I guess everyone is like that on some given time. T_T

Just some thoughts to think about:

People that have been abandoned by their parents, criminals and outcast of society; whether they can move on and straighten themselves out depends if they meet people who are willing to TRUST and LOVE THEM. If they could find people that they can trust back, they wouldn’t have any problem to get back on their feet and be on the right track once again.

>>>> I’m grateful to know that I have found the people that I can trust to and rely to; and know that they too can do the same – relying to me and trust me back.

No comments: