09 December 2007

CELEBRATION OF LIFE.


I turn 22 yesterday. An age that somehow makes me feels ‘like old’. Old not as in more experienced in life or love, but just old in terms of feeling tired. I guess being so much time away from home and my beloved family starting to takes its toll on me. What make it worst at that day is the facts that my 2 most important friends (back in Malaysia) forget my birthday.. T_T , I’ve got class ( a very tiring one and so far away from my hostel and its on my precious Saturday) and I somehow missed my siblings especially Dos. The nice-warm-feeling just being at home, being lazy (hehe) and eat with them… (I’m seriously going to cry here..).

But then again, I’m a big girl now. Always have and always be. Well, one of my friend said I’m a strong lady..(in terms of falling down in life and getting right back on tracks). Hehe ^_^. Well, I hope he’s not mistaken. Since I’m a big girl, I’m trying to look on the bright side which is more than enough for me to be happy and just appreciate life as what it is. For starters, my father who always never good in remembering his own child’s birthday seem to remember mine!! Not on the exact day of course, but he remembers the date!! My abah.. my bestest closest friend in the whole wide world – my abah. Somehow, this years birthday is one of most enjoyable birthday.. (I’m not used to celebrate it before coming to Moscow, but then I welcome the new trend since its obviously make me all lavish with gifts.. hehe =P).. I’ve got 2 separate birthday parties.. well, not parties actually, just 1 simple gathering with lots of very delicious food (of course I’m not paying my bill here.. ^_^) and 1 girls-only with 2 very delicious home made chocolate cakes.. and another group mate-parties coming in.. =D . in the end, it really are the efforts and thoughts that count. All the phone calls, late warm wishes, unexpected smiley wishes from other friends who in some way I don’t know got to know its my birthday yesterday and all the cute wonderful thoughtful gifts that I REALLY REALLY like!!! (thank you so much you guys!!)

I hope this coming year marks the new me. NEW BAIZ IN MAKE. The kind that shining inside-out with love, life and passion. The kind that always trying to be a good muslim girl. insyaAllah.

Lastly, it actually doesn’t matter that much. A birthday should not just be a day for celebrating who-remember me the most or what kind of gift or card I got, it’s actually a day for celebrating life. 22 years I live in this world receiving blessing from Him, lots of loves from all people surrounds me and living a live that actually means something to some people. A day where it should make me remember I should appreciate my-remaining-life better because there might be no tomorrow anymore.

And by that, I want to say thanks and sorry to everyone who I meet in my lifetime till today. I glad I meet each and every one of you. Every bit of it makes me who I am right now and helps shaping me for who I’m going to be tomorrow. Hopes Allah will bless all of us in His Love. Amin.

One thought for the day : surah al-Ankabut [29:57] – setiap yang bernyawa pasti akan merasakan mati. Kemudian hanya kepada Kami kamu dikembalikan.

3 comments:

amnah my. said...

salam kak baiz..

walaupun dah terlambat nak wish jugak.. happy belated birthday!! sweet 22.. may Allah bless will always be yours.. may u'll be strong enough to face the upcoming obstacles outthere.. all the best in whatever u do..

chaiyok kak baiz!

Shazwani Adnan said...

salam

kak baiz,
sori for not wishing u on time. a bit bz lately. bese la kan, 3rd year! macam akak dolu2..

anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U..

Dah xmao sedih2. happy2 selalu. kalo tak happy, meh datang sportiv. huhu..

Anonymous said...

kak baez!sorry emy lmbt wish.anyway,happy belated bday tau.smoga ceria2,pnjng umur,murah rezeki,sentiasa diredhai ALLAH,amin..