30 May 2012

sit down my dear

Early in the morning, in the midst of referring a patient in the labour room, i've heard one of my senior staff voicing out her discontentment against some ill-treatment she received from her own superior: she voices it out in such contempt that my first automatic responts at that time was: "please sit down my dear.. or better yet.. go and lie down in the PE ROOM.." She smiled immediately..all further animosity died down almost as it never there in the first place. My thought at the most pressing time was to kill the ill feeling aura brought in by anger and resentment.

Little did i know, i'm gonna need the same advice myself later in the evening. A colleague of mine, whom i'll never thought of him as a tactless person, have proved to me again and again how despicable a human can be. Smiling contently in front of me behaving like i'm the next-best-girl-friend-in-the-whole-wide-world while in truth, he actually working diligently i might say, in tarnishing my reputation to those whom matters. T_T . Do not underestimate the true force of office politic!! 

MY HEART DOES BLEED.
BUT IT WILL HEAL.
I WILL NOT YIELD.
I REFUSE TO BE IN THE SAME 'LEAGUE' AS THEY ARE. 
LET THEM SEE HOW EXCEPTIONAL I AM.

Ya Allah, hindarkanlah aku daripada melakukan perkara yang zalim... T_T.
"Dan orang yang sabar kerana mencari keredaan Tuhan mereka, dan mendirikan sembahyang, serta menafkahkan dari apa yang kami berikan mereka, secara bersembunyi atau terang-terangan; dan mereka menolak kejahatan dengan cara yang baik; mereka itulah disediakan bagi mereka balasan yang baik.." Surah Ar-Raad 13:23



No comments: