30 July 2009

the pain of being left behind T_T

My days with them are outnumbered.
How my heart ached to see them, to hug them, or just be in the same place with them.
2 months seem so long yet so short. Time flies by and before you know it, the precious short time together became the last fleeting memory that i haved. Time is never enough. I never thought that those short day that we spent together in Teluk Chempedak may well be the last time for all of us to hang out together. Even then, not all of my precious 'family' are there. T_T. Will God grant me the wish to work with them, hand on hand again?
Only time will tell.
As for now, i wish all of you the best. Treasure each moment that you have for me.
For i know for sure, even though i've lost the battle, i won that fight.
And for that, i thank you for all the time we had.
Sorry for not being there where i'm needed.
Eventhough i'm here, being left behind, my heart goes for all of us.





" Dan Allah lah yang menyatukan hati mereka (orang-orang yang beriman). Walaupun kamu menginfakkan semua (kekayaan) yang berada di bumi, niscaya kamu tidak dapat mempersatukan hati mereka, tetapi Allah telah menyatukan hati mereka. Sungguh, Dia Maha Perkasa, Maha Bijaksana. "

...

No comments: